The Professional Leadership Training Program is a 12-month, leadership improvement program based on the proprietary 5-step Professional Leadership ProcessTM. The program begins with personality and leadership assessments and continues with scheduled leadership coaching check-ins as well as regular leadership reassessments to chart participants’ leadership improvement progress. Receiving follow up coaching is critical to the leader’s ongoing success. Learn more about the complete program.
- Compare and contrast the differences between professional leadership and other programs.
- Explain the 5-steps in the professional leadership process and how they interrelate to create better leaders.
- Construct a personal leadership plan based on an assessment of the individual’s innate qualities & abilities.
- Formulate a self-reflection plan that incorporates individual quiet-time and environment assessments.
- Identify current and potential mentors and coaches and plan for regular encounters.
Program Length: Twelve-month program with pre-course assessments, a 6-week course with live weekly sessions (will be recorded for those who can’t attend the scheduled time), post-course coaching and leadership impact tracking.
Program Audience: Any one interested in becoming a better leader. This course is not industry specific.
Instructor-Participant Ratio: Maximum 30 in order to provide quality instruction and coaching. (Subject to change without notice)
- Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare Book
- Professional Leadership Course Online Workbook (built through assignments in the course)
- Personality and Leadership Assessments
- 12-months access to our Leadership Resource Library
- Live: Four post-class 1-on-1 sessions during the first 12 months via phone, Skype or other real-time interaction
- E-mail: Unlimited, during coaching period
- Additional live coaching is available
Course Start Date: October 14, 2019
Course Length: 6 weeks, with live sessions each Monday evening (sessions will be recorded for those who can’t attend the scheduled time).
You will receive an email within 48 hours with the following:
- Your course access code
- Link to the personality assessment
- Link to the Leadership Impact Survey
- Access code to our Leadership Research Library
- A pdf of the first chapter of the book, “Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare” (your signed printed copy will arrive by mail). You will build your Leadership Prescription Workbook through assignments created within the course.
Space is limited, so enroll today!