Each participant in one of our Master Classes receives 6-months access to the Leadership Resource Library. It is a resource for you to utilize as you continue your leadership journey. Continuous learning is a critical part of your leadership improvement journey. In this Library you will find links to articles, videos, podcasts and other resources curated from some of the top online and offline leadership sources, as well as some recommended leadership books. The library is cataloged by:
The library is cataloged by:
General Leadership, Profiles and Stories
- General Leadership – contains topics of a broad leadership nature.
- Leadership Stories – consist of stories about leaders and tips to become a better leader.
- Assessing Leadership – consist of content on assessing leadership abilities, personality and situations.
- >> SUBTOPIC: Leadership Qualities – includes content on the innate and learned leadership qualities.
- Leadership Visioning – examines the importance of having a leadership vision and how it impacts leadership.
- Living Leadership – explores the various tools leaders use in their practice of leadership.
- >> SUBTOPIC: Storytelling – looks at how and when leaders can use stories to enhance their effectiveness.
- >> SUBTOPIC: Social Leadership – delves into how leaders increasingly use social media to deliver their leadership message.
- Leadership Reflection – contains content on the importance of incorporating regular reflection in the practice of leadership.
- Leadership Coaching & Mentoring – includes content on the whys and how-tos of having and being a mentor and coach.
Special Leadership Topics
- Analytics Leadership – contains content related to leading or transitioning to an analytics-driven organization.
- Leading with Diversity & Inclusion – explores the enhanced effectiveness of leaders who embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Leading During a Crisis – contains content on the challenges of leading during a crisis situation, whether it be from an internal or external source.
Access the Leadership Resource Library by clicking on the Student Dashboard link above and entering the access code emailed to you.
Thank you and happy learning.