Professor Bennett is an engaging and witty speaker who challenges his audiences to think in different ways to reach better solutions. He primarily speaks on topics related to leadership and analytics.
Past Speaking Engagements | Speaking Testimonials | Speaking Videos
Request Professor Bennett on his personal site to speak at your upcoming event or organization virtually or anywhere in the world (after July 1, 2021).
He has spoken for many organizations, including:
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Becker’s Hospital Review
- Enlisted Leadership Foundation
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Medical Informatics World
- Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS)
- Predictive Analytics World
- and many more!