Below is some of the course feedback we’ve received for our Leadership Training courses. We’ve conducted this training for hospitals, surgery centers and mixed industries. The courses have been taught in both the onsite and online environments. If you are interested in taking one of our self-study leadership courses, please sign up. If you are interested in us conducting an onsite course or workshop, please contact us. Some comments have been edited for grammar and/or clarity.
Please explain your overall rating of the course.
- Bryan was enthusiastic and genuine. He answered all questions and have good examples of concepts.
- 10 out of 10 – great course and recommended to all leaders and future leaders.
- The content was good and relevant to all industries, not just healthcare.
- Excellent course that helps shed light to reevaluate oneself in their role and roles for the future.
- I really enjoyed and learned so much. Bryan thank you for being so humble and awesome and teaching the way you did. The way you structured the course allowed me to engage and understand. Thank you so much.
- Very helpful. The content and book were great.
- The class was fun, very interactive and educational
- Class made me aware of how to grow as a leader
- Taking this course has allowed me to opportunity to review and adjust my leadership style to become a more effective leader.
- Learning more about my team members was helpful. Also, the format and level of interaction made it easier to stay focused and not get bored.
- I had an excellent learning experience on leadership
What did you like most about the course?
- Steps to become a leader and examples given.
- The personalization of the surveys, analytics, and participation.
- The integration and activity it was hands-on and not just a seminar
- Great speaker who engaged everyone into the course.
- Student involvement.
- The team interaction and PowerPoint presentation. Also the way the professor taught.
- The self-assessment.
- The team sessions, storytelling.
- It forced you to be open minded about yourself and the people you work with.
- I liked the DISC assessment and having my team evaluate me as well.
- I like the fact that we had the live class and opportunity to have Q & A and being able to contact the professor during the week with any questions. The extended reading in each module provided thought-provoking information that was in line with the current module.
- Level of participation required and the lack of “buzzwords”.
- Interaction with my teammates.
- I enjoyed the team approach and getting to know my peers outside of the day to day work.
- Focus on coaching.
Did you hear any new concepts?
- I liked the systematic approach to self-evaluation and peer review. It gave a well-rounded perspective. I like how I can use it for leadership development of all levels of leaders in my organization as well as self-development.
- It is always great to review and refresh leadership concepts and especially when it comes from different experts. Bryan was an excellent communicator and offered different methods of viewing the different leadership styles that focus on the attributes of what makes a great leader; humility, empathy, vision and risk taking.
- Leadership is a process with ongoing learning among other items.
- I learned that in order to be a more effective leader you need to have those innate qualities.
- I learned that a leader must be more patient, listen and do not over react
- Reflecting on what went well and what did not.
Has this course helped you with any leadership challenges you may be facing?
- The course has allowed me the opportunity to show more humility, empathy, and start developing more personal relationship with managers, peers and followers.
- Learning always allows for us to reflect on certain situations and reminds us how to use what we have learned to continue to lead with excellence. Self-reflection on how we handle situations is important; to evaluate what worked and what did not.
- Yes with my boss.
- Yes tips from the class.
- Yes. I have been able to use it when working with my emerging leaders.
- In a few situations.
- Helps me to determine focus areas.
Would you recommend this course to a colleague? Why or why not?
- It’s educational and helps to be successful.
- It’s important to learn the terms and concepts explained.
- I learned a lot.
- Very insightful.
- Because it helps broaden your knowledge on leadership.
- Good concepts and models were presented.
- This course will help the leader understand their role, and how to address difficult situations.
- It is worth it because it helps you understand what you need to improve and also teaches you new things.
- I think it helps you internalize many abstract concepts.
- Topics that I was not familiar either.
- Learning to be a better person professionally and personally is always a good thing.
- Leadership improvement.
- Easy to understand and hopefully, apply to every day work.
- All leaders new or old need coaching!
- I enjoyed the class and book.