The Elite Leadership Training Program is an individualized, continuously-improving leadership development program based on an individual’s innate qualities, personality and abilities that is practiced every day incorporating regular reflection and coaching. The leadership development approach used in this program is based on decades of research and follows the Elite Leadership Process™. It is designed to be learned once and adaptable to almost any situation the leader or potential leader may encounter, while also producing measurable results.
The program begins with personality and leadership assessments and continues with scheduled leadership coaching check-ins as well as regular leadership reassessments to chart participants’ leadership improvement progress. Receiving follow up coaching is critical to the leader’s ongoing success. Learn more about the complete program.
- Compare and contrast the differences between elite leadership and other programs.
- Explain the 5-steps in the elite leadership process and how they interrelate to create better leaders.
- Construct a personal leadership plan based on an assessment of the individual’s innate qualities & abilities.
- Formulate a self-reflection plan that incorporates individual quiet-time and environment assessments.
- Identify current and potential mentors and coaches and plan for regular encounters.
Program Length: About 12 months which includes a 6-week guided-study course (with live sessions*) or 6-10 weeks expected completion for the self-study course (with recorded sessions). Also includes pre-course assessments, 4 post-course coaching session and leadership impact tracking.
* Live sessions will be recorded for those who can’t attend the scheduled time.
Program Audience: Any one interested in becoming a better leader. This course is not industry specific.
Instructor-Participant Ratio: Twenty-to-one for the Guided-Study course and unlimited for the Self-Study course. (Subject to change without notice)
- The Path to Elite Level Leadership Book (when published)
- Elite Level Leadership Course Online Workbook (built through assignments in the course)
- Personality and Leadership Assessments (2 follow-up assessments)
- Access to our Leadership Resource Library
- Live: Four post-class 1-on-1 sessions during the next 12 months after course completion via phone, Skype or other real-time interaction
- E-mail: Unlimited, during coaching period
- Additional coaching is available
Course Start Date:
Guided-Study (with live sessions) – Next Cohort TBD
Self-Study (with recorded sessions) – Within 48 of purchase
Guided-Study – 6 weeks
Self-Study – work at your own pace with expected completion in 6 to 10 weeks
After enrollment you will receive an email within 48 hours with the following:
- Your course access codes
- Link to the personality assessment
- Link to the Leadership Impact Survey
- Access code to the Leadership Resource Library (12-month subscription)
- A pdf of the first chapter of the book, “The Path to Elite Level Leadership” (your signed printed copy will arrive by mail). You will build your Elite Level Leadership Workbook through assignments created within the course.
Elite Leadership Guided-Study Online Platinum Training Package: US$1,490.
Elite Leadership Self-Study Online Platinum Training Package: US$1,290.
All transactions securely processed through PayPal.