The Elite Leadership Training Program is an individualized, continuously-improving leadership development program based on an individual’s innate qualities, personality and abilities that is practiced every day incorporating regular reflection and coaching. The leadership development approach used in this program is based on decades of research and follows the Elite Leadership Process™. It is designed to be learned once and adaptable to almost any situation the leader or potential leader may encounter, while also producing measurable results.
The program begins with personality and leadership assessments and continues with scheduled leadership coaching check-ins as well as regular leadership reassessments to chart participants’ leadership improvement progress. Receiving follow up coaching is critical to the leader’s ongoing success. Learn more about the complete program.
- Compare and contrast the differences between professional leadership and other programs.
- Explain the 5-steps in the Elite Leadership Process™ and how they interrelate to create better leaders.
- Construct a personal leadership plan based on an assessment of the individual’s innate qualities & abilities.
- Formulate a self-reflection plan that incorporates individual quiet-time and environment assessments.
- Identify current and potential mentors and coaches and plan for regular encounters.
- Silver Package: About 90 days which includes a 6-week guided-study course (with live sessions*) or 6-10 weeks expected completion for the self-study course (with recorded sessions). Also includes pre-course assessments, 1 post-course coaching session and leadership impact tracking.
- Gold Package: About 6 months which includes a 6-week guided-study course (with live sessions*) or 6-10 weeks expected completion for the self-study course (with recorded sessions). Also includes pre-course assessments, 2 post-course coaching session and leadership impact tracking.
- Platinum Package: About 12 months which includes a 6-week guided-study course (with live sessions*) or 6-10 weeks expected completion for the self-study course (with recorded sessions). Also includes pre-course assessments, 5 post-course coaching session and leadership impact tracking.
* Live sessions will be recorded for those who can’t attend the scheduled time.
Program Audience: Any one interested in becoming a better leader. This course is not industry specific.
Instructor-Participant Ratio: Twenty-to-one for the Guided-Study course and unlimited for the Self-Study course. (Subject to change without notice)
Compare the Elite Leadership Training Packages
Read about the Elite Leadership Difference
- The Path to Elite Level Leadership Book
- Elite Level Leadership Course Online Workbook (built through assignments in the course)
- Personality and Leadership Assessments
- Follow up Leadership Assessment(s)
- Live: One post-class 1-on-1 sessions during the first 3 months after course completion via phone, Zoom or other real-time interaction for the Silver Package. Two sessions during the first 6 months for the Gold Package. Five sessions during the first 12 months for the Platinum Package.
- E-mail: Unlimited, during coaching period
- Additional coaching is available
Course Start Date:
Guided-Study (with live sessions) – Next Cohort Start: TBD
Self-Study (with recorded sessions) – Anytime
Guided-Study – 6 weeks
Self-Study – work at your own pace with expected completion in 6 to 10 weeks
After enrollment you will receive an email within 48 hours with the following:
- Your course access codes
- Link to the personality assessment
- Link to the Leadership Impact Survey
- A pdf of the first chapter of the book, “The Path to Elite Level Leadership” (your signed printed copy will arrive by mail). You will build your Elite Level Leadership Workbook through assignments created within the course.
Home / Shop
101 - Elite Leadership Training Program
- Customer Reviews (7)
Here is some of the overall leadership program feedback received from the courses, workshops and seminars we’ve conducted.
- “I’ve trained in the military academy and have had several corporate leadership courses. This is the most comprehensive leadership vision I have seen.”
- “Great topic. Leadership is the #1 issue.”
- “Very useful presentation which will help me in directing the ACO which I am part of as President and Medical Director.”
- “Very insightful and great presentations. Thank you for forcing me to consider leadership. I will re-evaluate my current leadership skills both current and where I want to be.”
- “The instructor did well by illustrating the concepts behind the material.”
- “The content is thought-provoking. It would help you stay in line if you are in a leadership role.”
- “The pace of the training was well thought out and executed. I liked the emphasis on the mentor/mentee relationship.”
- “Good connection to the concepts with real life situations and illustrations. It was practical but challenged me as well.”
- “Presentation slides were clear and easy to understand. Good illustrations. Used humor to connect with audience. There are many useful tips to help improve upcoming leaders.”
7 Reviews for 101 - Elite Leadership Training Program
Excellent - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 AnonymousI enjoyed learning the steps to become a better leader and the examples given. Bryan explained the concepts well and was very enthusiastic. The program was educational and will help me to be a successful leader.
Learned a lot - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 AnonymousI learned a lot of new concepts. The instructor was very knowledgeable. He connected with the class and was relatable. I would definitely recommend the course.
High: Bryan was enthusiastic and genuine. - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 AnonymousHe answered all questions and have good examples of concepts. Bryan was extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend the course because it’s important to learn the terms and concepts explained.
10/10 - great course and recommend to all leaders and future leaders. - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 AnonymousI liked the personalization of the surveys, analytics, and participation. Bryan explained every concept clearly. I found the course to be very insightful.
Good - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 AnonymousI enjoyed the integration and activities as they were hands on and not just a seminar. The instructor was very personable and was able to explain and talk through people's questions. The course helps broaden your knowledge on leadership.
Excellent. Loved the interactions. - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 AnonymousBryan was very knowledgeable on the subject. His good concepts and models were presented very well.
Excellent course that helps shed light to reevaluate oneself in their role and roles for the future. - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 AnonymousBryan is a great speaker who engaged everyone into the course. He was efficient and extremely knowledgeable yet relatable and real! This course will help the leader understand their role, and how to address difficult situations