The Elite Leadership Process™ is comprised of five steps, which include:
- Assessing Leadership Abilities – evaluating the person’s personality and individual leadership abilities.
- Leadership Visioning – utilizing the abilities from the assessing step to create a personalized leadership vision or philosophy.
- Living the Leadership Vision – executing and communicating the leadership vision.
- Reflecting on Leadership – analyzing the leadership encounter faced and how they can be improved.
- Leadership Coaching & Mentoring – reviewing the leadership encounters with a peer, superior and/or coach/mentor for advice on how to improve for the future.
Once implemented, it creates a personalized, continually improving leadership development cycle that adjusts to almost any situation.