My new book, “The Path to Elite Level Leadership,” is scheduled to be published later this month. We expect to receive the first run shipment in early November. Pre-order your signed copy today to be included in the first run shipments.
Elite leadership is what separates great leaders from good ones. It’s the same thing that separates good athletes from elite athletes. Elite athletes focus on improving their craft by following a regular practice and improvement regimen. Elite athletes are the ones who win championships, most valuable player awards and/or Olympic medals. This approach to improvement is also followed by award winning TV and movie performers, musicians and vocalists, chefs and renowned artists.
The key to becoming an elite level leader is to approach your leadership the same way. That is, with a lifetime practice and improvement regimen that is regularly refined. “The Path to Elite Level Leadership” is your guide to learning that regimen. It’s not about following a particular leadership methodology. It’s about creating a personalized leadership philosophy that is adaptable to almost any leadership encounter you may face.
It includes executive leadership interview insights from:
- Shellye Archambeau, former CEO of MetricStream
- John Couris, President & CEO, Tampa General Hospital
- Bridgette Heller, former President of Danone (Netherlands)
- Brent C Jackson, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Dignity Health
- Larry Quinlan, former Global CIO, Deloitte
- Dave Raymond, Co-Founder and Creator Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauces
- Chris Van Gorder, President & CEO, Scripps Health
- and more
It includes leadership story insights from:
- Tony Dungy, NFL Super Bowl Champion coach & NFL analyst
- E. Gordon Gee, President, West Virginia University
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Tony, Grammy & Emmy award winning writer, composer & actor
- and more
It includes athletic interview perspectives from:
- Wendell Davis, former NFL player & coach
- Susan Francia, 2-time Olympic Gold Medalist
- Thomas Sanders, NFL Super Bowl Champion
- and more
Learn more about the book and place your preorder at EliteLevelLeadership.com. Thank you for your support.