Business is constantly changing, and many organizations struggle to tap into the power of analytics. Additionally, many leaders don’t understand their role in the implementation and utilization of analytics in their organization. Now more than ever, leaders need to understand the value of analytics, how they are instrumental to its success and have the confidence to question what is presented to them. In this Master Class, you will learn the basics of analytics, assess your organization’s readiness to implement analytics, including the importance of leadership and create an action plan to improve the application of analytics within the organization.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discover and communicate the value of building an analytics-focused organization to drive business success.
- Specify how analytics can be utilized as an organization’s competitive advantage and the role of leadership in its success.
- Prepare an organizational readiness assessment to identify gaps in the capability to properly implement an analytics function.
- Formulate data profiles and generate thoughtful actionable insights.
- Create effective visualizations using best practices and synthesize them into illuminating stories.
- Construct an initial action plans to incorporate analytics within the organization and integrate it within other strategic processes.
Course Audience: Anyone interested in better utilizing business analytics in their practice of leadership.
Click on the “Enroll and Add to Cart” button below and you will receive your course access code 48 hours before the course begins.
Course Cost: US$1,790. All transactions securely processed through PayPal. Fifteen (15%) rebate for 3 or more from same organization or group.
All Master Class participants receive 6-months access to the
Leadership Resources Library.